We are looking for a Technical Services Field Technician
Our mission is to enhance pipeline integrity and improve power line safety. The ALMA helicopter-based technology locates methane indications which aid the natural gas industry in reducing loss and improving safety. The infrared power inspection system is designed to locate and mitigate electrical transmission line safety issues.
This position calls for a candidate who can provide a technical customer service presence for Pergam Technical Services’ clients domestically and internationally. Travel up to 60% of time. Must be Seattle-based.
The Technical Services/Field Sales Technician will:
• Install equipment on helicopter and conduct inspections at customer location for extended periods of time.
• Follow-up inspections with written and verbal reports to customer in a very timely manner.
• Liaise with regional sales departments to develop a customer service protocol.
• Field customer requests both in the field and via telephone.
• Develop sales/technical presentations using power point.
• Support the sales staff as required.
Qualifications for the Technical Services/Field Sales Technician will be:
• Prior technical experience preferably in the aviation field.
• Experienced in electronics and software including trouble shooting and field customer support.
• Prior services experience in the natural gas or non-destructive testing field a plus.
• Prior customer service/sales experience.
• Strong understanding of Microsoft office products (Word & Excel).
• Strong communication skills both with customers and co-workers.
• Excellent record of detail orientation and reliability.
• Ability to travel for extensively domestically and internationally.
• Spanish language a plus.
Compensation: Salary and benefits commensurate with prior experience and qualifications. No relocation assistance offered.
To apply: Send your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to: email@example.com
Pergam Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.